TO COMPLETE YOUR WARRANTY REGISTRATION, SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO; INFO@AQUASUPS.COM
- FULL NAME
- SUP MODEL (E,G, AQUA SUPS 10'6 - 2022 MODEL)
- SERIAL NUMBER (LOCATED NEXT TO THE CENTRE FIN TRACK E,G, AS0001)
- DATE OF PURCHASE
- ATTACH A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT/ INVOICE (MUST BE VISIBLY CLEAR TO READ)
Please note a warranty is only valid when the warranty registration form is completed and submitted within 30 days of purchase date, detailed on your original receipt .~
For all warranty queries please contact us by email before using your board:
About Your Warranty
AQUA SUPS warrants each SUP product to be free from major defects in material or workmanship to the original purchaser for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, subject to the following limitations:
- Your warranty will be voided if you puncture your board.
- Blemishes and imperfections will only be credited on your board when reported before the first use. Please inspect your board and report any issues to us before use.
- If you find a warranty issue with your board, report it to us immediately and do not use the board until your issue has been resolved.
- The warranty is only valid when this product is used for normal recreational activities and does not cover products used in rental or school operations.
- AQUA SUPS will make any and all final warranty decisions, which may require inspection and / or photos of the equipment which show the defects.
- Products may only be returned with a returns authorisation supplied in advance by AQUA SUPS or a authorised AQUA SUPS distributor.
- If a product is deemed to be defective by AQUA SUPS, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product only and is done solely at our discretion.
- The warranty does not entitle you to a new replacement product if we deem that it can be suitably repaired.
- AQUA SUPS will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of this product.
- The product must not be fitted with a motor.
- The product must not be used in excess of the manufacturers recommended load capacity.
- The warranty is void if any unauthorised repair, change or modification has been made to any part of the equipment.
- The warranty for any repaired or replaced equipment is good from the date of original purchase only.
- The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims. The date and location of purchase must be clear and legible.
The warranty does not cover the following / damage caused by the following:
- Normal wear and tear
- User error
- Failure to properly clean and dry your board and all accessories after each use
- Leaking air valves (Unless all efforts have been made to tighten the valve in accordance with our instructions)
- Storage of the board while inflated
- Improper customer repairs, alterations or tampering
- Excessive heat exposure (30 degrees Celcius)/ left in direct sunlight fully inflated for excessive periods of time
- Any attachment points on the board are not designed to be used to tow or pull the board, with or without a user onboard.
- Improper handling or storage
- Use in waves or shore break
- Falling or crashing in surf conditions
- Intentional breakages
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials and workmanship
Due to the nature of the sport, accessories such as, but not limited to, paddles & leashes are not covered under this warranty.
There are no warranties that extend beyond the warranty specified here. The product is designed in accordance with standards for specific use. Any modifications or transformations higher than indicated by the manufacturer will void the warranty.